Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Performance

Last week, I noted a television advertising on 8TV. Is a Korean Performance named "Extreme Dance Comedy BREAK OUT" - It is a charity Performance, with a hilarious story of five jail breakers. Im not really know about this performance, until I check the info online~ OMG, they are Box Office No.1 and perform around few country~ Then I invite my cousin go to watch this performance together~

And today, we're went to watch them~!


Title: Extreme Dance Comedy BREAK OUT - Korea Sparkling present

Venue: Wisma MCA

Time: 3p.m.



BREAK OUT is not a very famous name, I think they are famous out there~ Their performance is about five prison breaker story. very nice~ with the music and sounds~ they show off their acting skill with comedy~ of course include dance! Hip-Hop~ Locking~ Break Dance and so on. Another one more intersting is BeatBox live show~! I can't believe that I have that chance to watch it! Our seat is the center 2nd roll! I din bought that seat but they manage us to sit ther... nice view=P Quite lot people come for this performance, some of them are korean o~ for the whole performance, I, Follow the Beat; Feel the Music!




I did not regret to buy the ticket cause they perform the great show!




The Stage

Start!

I like this part, big head doll~! cute~

The two BeatBox guys~

that's it~! one and half hours for the show~ I like the show today, all the audiences are vey enjoy~

Go Korea~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUYOOO ~ i like it . cool